In this enchanting Disney Traditions Personality Pose, Tiana's hardworking, passionate nature shines brightly like the stars above New Orleans' bayou. Designed by internationally renowned folk artist Jim Shore, Tiana's gorgeous ball gown is embellished with a traditional folk art pattern. She elegantly poses with a jubilant expression on her face, elated that she reached her goal alongside the people she loves. This independent, spirited princess will encourage you to never give up on your dream. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- "Be Independent" Figurine from the Disney Traditions by Jim Shore collection
- Stone resin figurine combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Captures Tiana from Disney's "Princess and the Frog" in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Jim Shore’s unmistakable style combines a diverse color palette with designs inspired by folk art forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting
- 4" H 10. 16 cm x 4" L 10. 16 cm x 3. 2" W 8. 13 cm
- Brand Name: Enesco