Medela Symphony Breast Pump, Hospital Grade Breastpump, Single or Double Electric Pumping, Efficient and Comfortable
- Brand Name:Medela
- HOSPITAL GRADE: Helps initiate and maintain milk supply with Medela’s patented, research-based 2-Phase Expression Technology, designed to closely mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythms and proven to express 18% more breast milk when double pumping
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN FEATURING OVERFLOW PROTECTION: The Symphony Breast Pump’s kit sold separately is independent from the pumping mechanism and protected from milk overflow by a specially designed membrane to create a closed system
- EFFICIENT, COMFORTABLE, WHISPER-QUIET: Clinically proven to achieve faster milk ejection and flow when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum for optimal efficiency; whisper-quiet operation ensures discretion during late night or early morning pumping
- REQUIRES MEDELA SYMPHONY DOUBLE PUMPING KIT FOR USE: Sold separately model #67099; this kit includes all necessary components to get started, including tubes, valves, membranes, breast shields, and bottles
- Founded in 1961, Medela has long been recognized as an expert advocate of breastfeeding through its development of innovative, research-based breastpump technology. As a result, is the #1 breast pump brand in America and the most recommended by doctors, chosen first by moms, and used most in hospitals*
Medela’s Symphony® Breast Pump is a hospital grade breast pump designed with innovative 2-Phase Expression technology, which is engineered to closely mimic a baby’s nursing patterns and rhythms while helping moms effectively initiate and maintain their breast milk supply. With the ability to successfully accommodate multiple users, Symphony is a uniquely designed double breast pump featuring two separate membrane units for convenient, ultra-easy switching between single and double pumping, based on mom’s preference.
Symphony is built with innovation in mind and its breast pump kit (sold separately) is fully independent from its pumping mechanism and protected from milk overflow – a feature that Medela refers to as Overflow Protection – through a specially designed membrane. Comfortable pumping and whisper-quiet operation provide discretion and an enhanced pumping experience, no matter what time of day or night it is.
What’s Included: (1) Symphony Breast Pump; (1) Symphony 2.0 Program Card; a computer chip that stores all information about the pumping program; (1) Container Stand; (1) Quick Start Card; (1) Card/Cord Protector; (1) Instructions for Use; 3-Year Limited Warranty
Please note that the Symphony Double Pumping Kit is required to get started and is sold separately. This kit contains: (1) set of PersonalFit™ Breast Shields – 24mm size; (2) 5-oz. 150 mL breast milk bottles** with lids; (2) PersonalFit™ Breast Shield connectors; (2) tubes; (2) valves; (4) membranes; (2) membrane caps; (2) protective membranes; (1) Instructions for Use
Easy one-touch letdown button allows moms to quickly return to the stimulation phase while pumping. Symphony promotes the initiation and maintenance of your breast milk supply, even in situations where direct breastfeeding is not possible or during absences away from your baby. Though it is a hospital grade breast pump, Symphony and its parts are easy to clean so you can conveniently continue to feed your little one breast milk for as long as you choose.
*QuintilesIMS ProVoice Survey; Nov-Oct 2017
** All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA